Wednesday, June 3, 2009

hmmmmmm wednesday


I havnt blogged in a long time. Lots has happened....


lets see.... first my spawn of satan was born on december 10th, 2008... and he is nothing short of the happiest little shit ever.... Mr beau daniel wilkinson....
second my stud horse shorty passed away two weeks ago due to complications from colic....
and third i got laid off from my freakin job?!?! great huh? so for three brain scrambling days i have tried to be a stay at home mom.... IM JUST TOO RESTLESS FOR THIS SHIT!
any way.... i have a potential interview tomorrow I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE....
we will see....
on the flip side im off to go find some grub.... maybe alise will come to this side of the mountain early?!?!
later guys

1 comment:

Bug said...

No chance of me coming early...sorry! I totaly wish I could.