Tuesday, June 9, 2009

bla bla bla


Today i am frustrated. I think ive reached the point of my sanity. This claiming unemployment thing is stupid and extremely frustrating. While i enjoy my time off, i wish it would be easier to do things, like if my car were registered i could drive it, but instead it sits in my garage with no tags and no battery.


on a less negative note my friend kacy had her baby 8 weeks early yesterday! i want to meet him but he is in the NICU. So i will go see him tomorrow..... just like mo mo he decided to jump the border early hahahahahahaha... just a funny joke between friends.


my son crawled to "crawls" yesterday! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! except that makes him one step closer to getting into everything.


one thing i would like to bitch about is the fact i was offered a horse. I cant take care of him right now but he is awesome. gerrrrrrrrrrrr not ment to be but i wish it would have happend a while ago.


in the mean time i hope that this week goes smoother than last week does....

No comments: