Wednesday, February 8, 2012

look an elk!!

todays post is simply a fun post.... nothing too deep. I love to help people with their horses. I love giving free lessons! I love to see someone with a smile in place of a previously scared to death going to shit my pants look lol.
My friend tabatha is new to the world of horse ownership. She moved to my barn after months of not being helped at the barn where she was at. The only thing they succeeded in teaching her was that the horse world is cruel and political. Its selfish how people lie to get what they want. seriously... they used her to get clean stalls and never lived up to their end of the bargain and helped her in any way what so ever.
I have seen her blossom the two times i have helped her. Today she rode her for a half an hour! minimal help and her mare went from freaked out to happy ploddy plow horse with my verbal direction. I am so proud of her and I am glad to call her my friend!
div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments: